Experience Team (ET’s) are often the first point of contact for a Hudson / Hawk Barber & Shop (HH) client.
ET’s primary responsibility is ensuring every call to HH is answered in a courteous and knowledgeable way which has a direct impact to barbers. ET’s also receive all staff call-in’s from Lead Barber so clients may be contacted and moved immediately. ET’s handle a variety of additional responsibilities and are located in the business office.
- ET’s are compensated by an hourly wage.
- ET’s are typically scheduled 30 minutes to 1 hour before shops open until 1 hour before shops close.
- ET’s are scheduled in shops by shifts.
- ET’s are scheduled 30 minute lunches for shifts longer than 8 hours.
- ET’s clock-in and out for shifts and breaks using the Zenoti system.
- Primarily part time position
- ET’s receive annual performance appraisal with opportunity for pay increase
- ET’s have building keys or alarm codes.
Provide easy experience for clients calling to make appointments. Job is performed with professionalism and understanding that business office hosts many vendors and visitors. Required to be trustworthy with discreet and confidential information overhead in the business office. Reliability with attendance and on time arrival critical to the entire company’s operations. Consistent adherence to policies and procedures outlined by HH is critical. Highest-level of responsibility with office security and reporting. ET’s have alarm codes and building keys. The ET position is highly responsible for both internal clients (barbers) and external clients. Business casual attire expected. Primarily a part-time position. Springfield, MO only.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive incoming phone calls for appointments, often high volume
- Outgoing calls for client moves
- Complete monthly inventory of supply vault
- Complete purchase order for business supplies
- Multiple daily reports completed with high level of care and zero tolerance accuracy
- Transfer of information in intranet communication tool
- Outgoing calls to clients when service less than satisfactory
- Maintain cleanliness of business office and restroom
Hourly compensation based on number of hours worked
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- High level of integrity
- Comfortable in an office setting, not always fast paced
- Heavy with reports and solitary work
- Proven experience in stellar customer service
- Computer and phone service experience
- Ability to problem solve and exhibit forward thinking
- Reliably arrives for shifts on time, minimal request for time off
- Full availability for weekend and holiday hour shifts
- Positive and inviting attitude with a willingness to help
- Great position for a business college student