At Hudson / Hawk Barber & Shop (Hudson Hawk), we value your privacy. This Policy applies to all products, services and websites offered by Hudson Hawk, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, Hudson Hawk’s “services”).
If you have any questions about this Policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you sign up for Hudson Hawk’s services or buy our products or gift cards or subscribe to our content or news at hudsonhawkbarbers.com, hudsonhawk.zenoti.com, through the Hudson Hawk App, or one of our physical stores, Hudson Hawk collects and retains certain personal information. Hudson Hawk receives and stores any information you enter on hudsonhawkbarbers.com or hudsonhawk.zenoti.com or provide to Hudson Hawk in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of Hudson Hawk’s services and products. Hudson Hawk uses the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future services and products for you, improving Hudson Hawk’s services and products, and communicating with you.
Hudson Hawk shall not be liable for any confidential information shared with its employees by you through hudsonhawkbarbers.com or hudsonhawk.zenoti.com.
This information is collected in several ways. For example, if you sign up for Hudson Hawk’s services or buy its products, hudsonhawkbarbers.com or hudsonhawk.zenoti.com will collect certain personal information required to make the purchase. If you sign up for Hudson Hawk’s services, Hudson Hawk collects all the personal information necessary to provide you with the services purchased.
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or disseminated through your use of hudsonhawkbarbers.com or hudsonhawk.zenoti.com, please contact Hudson Hawk immediately.
Hudson Hawk only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Hudson Hawk in the following limited circumstances:
- Hudson Hawk has your consent.
- If Hudson Hawk becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Hudson Hawk will transfer your information and provide a notice if any privacy policies have been changed
- Hudson Hawk may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non personal information, such as but not limited to the number of users who clicked on an advertisement on hudsonhawkbarbers.com or hudsonhawk.zenoti.com, the number of users that clicked on any page within hudsonhawkbarbers.com or hudsonhawk.zenoti.com, or aggregated business performance data across a geographical region.
- Hudson Hawk may utilize, transfer, and import your personal information for marketing, communication, administrative, and advertising purposes through our own communication systems and third party applications. This includes advertising platforms, email and text marketing systems, cloud-based office suites, booking software, customer relationship management software, business management and intelligence applications, and analytics tools.
- Hudson Hawk may use your personal information to remarket to you and send future communication with special offers, events, news and reminders. You the user has the ability to opt-out of any email and text based marketing communication by unsubscribing using the relevant link in the email and/or by submitting a text message with the keyword outlined in a previous text message you may have received. If you would like further instructions, please contact us at email@example.com. If you use the Hudson Hawk App, you may also receive push notifications on your mobile device if you have opted to use this feature. To disable this feature, please review information for your specific your mobile device provided by your phone’s manufacturer.
Please contact Hudson Hawk through our website for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Hudson Hawk services, Hudson Hawk makes a good faith effort to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Hudson Hawk asks individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where Hudson Hawk provides information access and correction, Hudson Hawk performs this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that Hudson Hawk transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable Hudson Hawk’s systems to recognize your browser to provide the various features available on hudsonhawkbarbers.com or hudsonhawk.zenoti.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact Hudson Hawk any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Last Updated June 4, 2019